Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fuck yo producer nigga

What's good world let me start off by saying fuck yo producer nigga lmao no real shit let me tell you the name of a hot producer that does my beats tracks what ever you wanna call em DIRTY KNOCC Bitches real shit Yall sleeping on my home boi he my producer but shit dude got talent check out some of the tracks we has laced @ www.reverbnation.com/@hustlmuzik one of the hottest in Milwaukee that makes me say FUCK YO PRODUCER NIGGA lol he has worked with some hot names and I don't know any other producer who has more beats on the radio then this nigga hey gurl do my dance green and yellow shit ima only going to give you three but shit ima get out of here I want talk to tell me who ur fav producer in your city like always follow me @souf101 and @hustlmuzik hyoooo

1 comment:

  1. Hyoooo! But seriously ur music is good n u know I don't listen to rap!

    ReplyDelete